This past weekend I sat there and thought about how far I’ve come since 2016.
- This past weekend/2016 ✨
- Breathing/sucking in and posed
- Hair that won’t stop growing/thinning hair
- A body that sweats when in the sun/a body that was forever freezing
- Feminine vibes/Masculine vibes (my feminine was so blocked)
- So in touch with my body/controlled each macro that went into my body
- Worthy of existing/so desperately wanting to shrink until I didn’t exist
- Confidence/constantly worried others were judging me
- Intimate relationship thriving/intimate relationship effected negatively (chaos)
I thank this sport everyday. It had its purpose to bring me to this place I’m at today (I just didn’t see it at the time). I was too caught up in obsessing and comparing myself 24/7.
I love coaching women to come back home to their bodies.
Often time after years of dieting we feel as if we don’t belong in our bodies. We have abandoned them for so long by not trusting them.
Coming back home is so rewarding. There’s a lot of emotion and healing that gets to come up and be unraveled from within us and it’s such a gift.
Comment below with a hands up 🙌 if you’re ready to come back home to your body